Summary of essential job functions:
- Interviewing prospective, notaries and attorneys and qualifying them for our closing professional network and specialized panels.
- Coordinate service partner training by walking them through our transaction process to ensure that standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- Managing the performance of the closing professionals to ensure exceptional performance at the closing table.
- Contacting existing service partners and reporting any incidents of nonperformance and dissatisfaction.
- Provide input to the Team Leader of Service Partner Network regarding the evaluation of service partners, with respect to performance and compliance with requirements and regulations and coaching and counseling to performance standards.
- Scheduling and coordinating signings with both borrowers and closing professionals.
- Comply with all security policies and procedures to ensure the protection of customer NPPI (Non-public personal information), the company’s information and assets.
- Negotiating with closing professionals for preferable times for borrowers and/or fees when/where required
- Responsible to report any security incident, violation or act of non-compliance with the company’s security policies and procedures to managers.
- Networking and Partnering/Relationship building – Significant experience in building client and partner relationships.
- Job Knowledge - Extensive knowledge of the loan scheduling process, closing process, and title process.
- Customer focus/apathy - Ability to relate to and focus on customer requirements and help meet their needs.
- Superior Customer Service skills – Models and inspires a positive attitude towards the service partner and works to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Problem Solving ‑ Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops and implements solutions.
- Leadership ‑ Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well through example.
- Planning and Organization - Ability to prioritize, plan ahead and manage time, people, and processes efficiently.
- Technical Qualifications – Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Access.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Customer Service Experience required
Training/teaching experience preferred
Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings
Ability to participate effectively in a team atmosphere
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Customer service oriented
10-6 with availability to do 1 day a week from 12-8pm