This position is responsible for the implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales support programs across the bank.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating sponsorships, print materials and fulfillment/storage facilities, as well as activities of other third party providers.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate internal and external events.
- Create and design printed promotional materials as well as web and social media communications.
- Provide support for branch- and community-based marketing and activities.
- Coordinate distribution of all marketing and merchandising materials to the branches.
- Assist Marketing Director with advertising campaign design, implementation, and measurement.
- Weekly collection and reporting of competitive interest rate data.
- Budget tracking and expense reporting
- Manage and maintain inventory of all promotional material and marketing giveaways.
Job Specifications (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or marketing coursework.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to develop knowledge of products, pricing, and competition.
- Strong organizational skills are required. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously is critical.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, task-force environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- PC & Design Skills: spreadsheets, word processing, and design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, etc.