- Preparing and processing work in progress, pre-bills and final bills to ensure that all client invoices are billed accurately, consistently within client requirements and on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and reconciling account balances in Work In Progress and in Accounts Receivable.
- Reviewing Accounts Receivables with attorneys and clients to resolve any outstanding balances.
- Tracking the turnaround times for the billing cycle.
- Assist with attorney time entry into PC Law.
- Locating and monitoring overdue accounts.
- Opening new clients and new matters in PC Law along with creating new matter files.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management regarding new matters and billings.
- Enter accounts payable.
- Enter cash receipts and make bank deposits.
The preferred candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
2+ years experience preferred